testtest

Does Your Issuing Authority (IA) Post

X

XD94045

I came across this disclaimer on my IA’s website and it sparked my curiosity as to how many other of you face this.

I know that the “non-law abiding” populace don’t.

Attachments

• IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    595.9 KB · Views: 79
I believe such info is readily available by filing through the Freedom of Information Act. These are public records after all. However, I don't think its in open records for anybody to see.
I do remember that about 15-20 years ago, the local liberal newspaper printed a list of Handgun Permit holders. It was not received well. Many folks were PO'd, but it was legal. :poop: Yeah, my name was on that list. 🤬

i had to go and read the CCW application for my city, and nope, it does not mention they will disclose anything.....but i am sure if pressed by the FOIA, they most likely will (or may ) have to comply.

frankly, i don't worry about this, cuz many other state services, disclose information, unless you "opt out", like for instance, my DMV...i have to "opt out" each time i renew my vehicle registrations, and drivers license.

even if say "some anti gun lobby" gets this information, i know how to slam the door in thier faces, kick them off my property, and sue them for i dunno what..,"invasion of privacy".... maybe..??

Yeah, but whatcha gonna do when they line up on the public street in front of your house and shout all kinds of stuff at you and your family every time you go out?. Maybe even block your driveway making it hard to even go to the grocery store. Then harass you in the store parking lot, but not threatening you with bodily harm. It can border on being ugly without actually crossing the line.

Yeah, but whatcha gonna do when they line up on the public street in front of your house and shout all kinds of stuff at you and your family every time you go out?. Maybe even block your driveway making it hard to even go to the grocery store. Then harass you in the store parking lot, but not threatening you with bodily harm. It can border on being ugly without actually crossing the line.
at my age, i'll have the lawyer handle that...maybe harassment of a senior/disabled citizen..??

I pray that it never comes to this.

Luckily I live in a place where someone would be very afraid to do something like that. I'm pretty sure any kind of protesting on private residences or any sort of aggressive protesting at all would elicit a pretty swift and probably violent reaction in this part of the world.

Luckily I live in a place where someone would be very afraid to do something like that. I'm pretty sure any kind of protesting on private residences or any sort of aggressive protesting at all would elicit a pretty swift and probably violent reaction in this part of the world.
Pretty much the same here..

Back