testtest

Don’t it make you feel all warm and cozy inside?

$10 Million on Guns, Ammo, and ‘Military-Style Equipment’

i-said-pay-dd81bac818.jpg

The IRS agents who carry guns aren't accountants. And they are government employees.

I'm not justifying this ridiculous abuse of taxpayer money, just stating facts. The IRS doesn't need their own paramilitary agency. We're already paying the FBI, so use them.
You really trust the FBI? In case you missed it, they are dealing with serious and voluminous amounts of allegations of departmental abuses and administrative corruption.

You really trust the FBI? In case you missed it, they are dealing with serious and voluminous amounts of allegations of departmental abuses and administrative corruption.
Of course not. Do you trust IRS agents?
Enough to fork over tax dollars for their salaries and apparently 10 million for weapons ?

Of course not. Do you trust IRS agents?
Enough to fork over tax dollars for their salaries and apparently 10 million for weapons ?
In this political climate we have plenty of reasons not to trust any government agency. I agree that the IRS (or any of the bureaucratic arms of the government) have no need to muster their own dedicated group of brown shirts.

The fact that the Biden regime suggests they do indicates what the Biden regime thinks of American citizens. It also gives us plenty of reason to wonder what said regime is planning to do to those citizens if they also believe the bureaucrats need the ability to confront the people they are supposed to serve with force.

Back