testtest

Drop in AR trigger and warranty

It could. It just depends on what the warranty claim is. If the claim is something like the finish or stock, the trigger doesn't effect that so will probably be fine. Now if the warranty claim is for anything involving the firing mechanism...could be a harder sell. Either way, SA pretty solid on their warranty and have seen some people get generous treatment from SA.

A drop in trigger should not have any impact on your warranty. The only thing I'd recommend is if you had a warranty claim some manufacturers will return your firearm back to factory which means removing the drop in trigger. I learned this on a S&W warranty claim where they told me they would remove my Apex trigger before sending the pistol back to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions. Keeping the NiB trigger in a safe place is a good idea. Love how this rifle shoots... just the heavy trigger is a bit slow for my liking.
Mil-spec factory triggers are best for a defensive rifle because with the heavier longer pull this can help reduce the chance of a negligent discharge.

Performance triggers are best reserved for range and competition uses.

Mil-spec factory triggers are best for a defensive rifle because with the heavier longer pull this can help reduce the chance of a negligent discharge.

Performance triggers are best reserved for range and competition uses.
I like enhanced mil spec triggers for fighting rifles. 4.5-5 lbs and smooth. I just ordered a James Madison 3.5 single stage drop in for the .223 W I built. I put a bi-pod and a really nice scope on it. Figured a decent trigger was in order. May try a 2 stage at some point.

I like enhanced mil spec triggers for fighting rifles. 4.5-5 lbs and smooth. I just ordered a James Madison 3.5 single stage drop in for the .223 W I built. I put a bi-pod and a really nice scope on it. Figured a decent trigger was in order. May try a 2 stage at some point.
A 2 stage is a great option for more precision shooting.

A 2 stage is a great option for more precision shooting.
I almost ordered one but I figured I could always drop the single stage in something else if I upgrade later. I assume a two stage is kinda like a striker trigger. I’ve never used one but it sounds like you stage at the wall like a striker.

Back