testtest

Durban’s ‘Gun Control Priority’ Shows Democrat Danger to 2A

I have written to Sen. Durbin a couple of times , expressing my thoughts on the gun control issue. The response back was a caned response ...... Thanks for reaching out to let me know your thoughts blah , blah , blah guns are evil and I am doing my best to make the community safer . I am sure you will agree with me that we have to get these evil guns off the streets , blah blah etc....

I sent a second letter a few weeks later stating how more people are killed every year by clubs , fists , and feet then by firearms and got the exact same response as the first time. He is a waste of space . I can't say what I would like to say about him as I would no longer be on this forum if I did.

I have written to Sen. Durbin a couple of times , expressing my thoughts on the gun control issue. The response back was a caned response ...... Thanks for reaching out to let me know your thoughts blah , blah , blah guns are evil and I am doing my best to make the community safer . I am sure you will agree with me that we have to get these evil guns off the streets , blah blah etc....

I sent a second letter a few weeks later stating how more people are killed every year by clubs , fists , and feet then by firearms and got the exact same response as the first time. He is a waste of space . I can't say what I would like to say about him as I would no longer be on this forum if I did.
Senator Bob Casey of Pennsylvania must use the same form letter, as that’s the canned response I get from him when sending pro 2A letters to the Pa. Senators. Senator Pat Toomey of Pa. is a bit of the same when responding “I agree with 2A rights, but I’m pushing for common sense Gun laws to stop violent crimes caused by guns, blah blah blah”. He’s a RINO whose not seeking re-election, so who knows who will be succeeding him (hopefully someone with strong 2A held beliefs).

That's how they all respond. I'm sure they get thousands of letters and emails a day, at least. There aren't enough hours in the day to respond to them all. I like to think my congressman and senators gets reports from their staff about things constituents reach out about even when the responses are just form letters.

That's how they all respond. I'm sure they get thousands of letters and emails a day, at least. There aren't enough hours in the day to respond to them all. I like to think my congressman and senators gets reports from their staff about things constituents reach out about even when the responses are just form letters.
Sad, but true....just a form letter...they don’t have time to send a personal letter to all that sends them letters or emails, not sticking up for them, but that’s how it’s done today.

I've done the same, I even ran into him at a fair and asked if I could have a few minutes of his time. He gave me the time UNTIL he heard my concerns then basically told me my thoughts do not matter to him and how it is so WRONG of me to have any concerns.

He's a joke! He doesn't care at all.

Senator Bob Casey of Pennsylvania must use the same form letter, as that’s the canned response I get from him when sending pro 2A letters to the Pa. Senators. Senator Pat Toomey of Pa. is a bit of the same when responding “I agree with 2A rights, but I’m pushing for common sense Gun laws to stop violent crimes caused by guns, blah blah blah”. He’s a RINO whose not seeking re-election, so who knows who will be succeeding him (hopefully someone with strong 2A held beliefs).
You'd think in states like Pennsylvania with so many firearms manufacturers providing livelihood and industry to the state, they'd be a little more in tune with reality.

Geissele, IWI just to name a couple, are Pennsylvania based operations.

It seems only a matter of time before Smith & Wesson bids adios to Massachusetts.

Sadly, even New Hampshire, once a 2A friendly bastion, may one day make Windham feel like they're no longer at home.

The Northeast has a proud gun history and it seems to have forgotten its own culture and past, while ironically, remaining the epicenter of firearms manufacturing, at least from legacy companies.

I live in Texas, where almost every gun manufacturer is niche (LaRue Tactical, Sons of Liberty etc), but it wouldn't shock me if many of the major manufacturers go the way of the NRA and Magpul and reboot in Texas within the next decade.

I've done the same, I even ran into him at a fair and asked if I could have a few minutes of his time. He gave me the time UNTIL he heard my concerns then basically told me my thoughts do not matter to him and how it is so WRONG of me to have any concerns.

He's a joke! He doesn't care at all.
That's why the constitution originally didn't facilitate the popular election of senators, they weren't supposed to be free agents brimming with personal ambition, just ambassadors who did the bidding of their states.

Repealing the 17th amendment would do wonders for protecting the 2nd, among others.

I sent a letter to lauren underwood about taking guns off the street.
I asked to have herself and her staff being people of color to walk the projects on the south and west side of Chicago and tell those gang members to turn in those illegal weapons as a pilot program.
Still waiting for response.

I sent a letter to lauren underwood about taking guns off the street.
I asked to have herself and her staff being people of color to walk the projects on the south and west side of Chicago and tell those gang members to turn in those illegal weapons as a pilot program.
Still waiting for response.

Thanks for the laugh . I laugh to keep from crying . It is a shame that they won't do what needs to be done ( as you suggested ) simply because it would hurt their voting base.

Back