testtest

Duty Weapon Glock 22

wolfpack076

Professional
Had to qualify two new hires this morning. So after instructing and watching them, I had to break out my duty weapon and put some lead out. Not too bad for 25 yards out. First time shooting since I lost my shepherd Berlin. Didn't have the ambition but figured while I am at the range I might as well get back into it. Better than working the streets though.

Attachments

• thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 56
Had to qualify two new hires this morning. So after instructing and watching them, I had to break out my duty weapon and put some lead out. Not too bad for 25 yards out. First time shooting since I lost my shepherd Berlin. Didn't have the ambition but figured while I am at the range I might as well get back into it. Better than working the streets though.
Well done, sir!

IMG_2088.jpeg
Good shooting!

Back