testtest

DWX compact

PacNWvike

Master Class

Don’t mind the drool coming from my mouth! Love the concept of this gun, going to start saving. Hopefully an optic ready version will be out by next year.

I own several CZ firearms Including the Shadow 2 Orange; 75 B; P10 S; P01 Omega, and discontinued 2075 Rami BD. I like them all, so I went ahead and ordered the full size DWX from my LGS. Who knows when it will finally get here (been a few months so far), but I'm content to wait. Link below is the model I ordered:

I own several CZ firearms Including the Shadow 2 Orange; 75 B; P10 S; P01 Omega, and discontinued 2075 Rami BD. I like them all, so I went ahead and ordered the full size DWX from my LGS. Who knows when it will finally get here (been a few months so far), but I'm content to wait. Link below is the model I ordered:

Thanks for that, like this site doesn’t already make me green with envy. Now I really have it lol. I dig the full size too especially since it used the same mags as the p10-f and p09. The compact is going to use the cz75 compact mags. Not really sure what that is all about and why it wouldn’t use p07 mags but hey it’s sweet either way.

I would probably buy one right now if not for the mag ban currently in place. Figure might as well bid my time and wait, save more money (spend it on ammo actually), and wait for the optics version. Although I saw a few companies were doing optics cut already.

I managed to find the DWX full size a month or two ago and purchased it. You definitely won't be dissatisfied with your purchase even if waiting for it is frustrating.

IMO it is one of the most best firearms out there. The overall quality is excellent. The only one minor complaint is that the trigger is just a tad heavier than I expected, but so smooth that you probably won't even notice. It's a highly accurate, fun shooter that is one of my favorite pistols.

I'm so sold on the DWX full size that I'm now on the hunt for the compact version. Good luck with yours and hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

I managed to find the DWX full size a month or two ago and purchased it. You definitely won't be dissatisfied with your purchase even if waiting for it is frustrating.

IMO it is one of the most best firearms out there. The overall quality is excellent. The only one minor complaint is that the trigger is just a tad heavier than I expected, but so smooth that you probably won't even notice. It's a highly accurate, fun shooter that is one of my favorite pistols.

I'm so sold on the DWX full size that I'm now on the hunt for the compact version. Good luck with yours and hopefully the wait won't be much longer.
Thanks RLB, it's good to hear such a positive review. I'm more than willing for the wait (as I have other orders also waiting). One such order waiting is the Bul Armory SAS II Tac 5" model that I also hear good things about. I saw it shown off at the European IWA show in Germany a few months back and it looked promising. Now I'm just wondering which one will get to me first. :)

Thanks RLB, it's good to hear such a positive review. I'm more than willing for the wait (as I have other orders also waiting). One such order waiting is the Bul Armory SAS II Tac 5" model that I also hear good things about. I saw it shown off at the European IWA show in Germany a few months back and it looked promising. Now I'm just wondering which one will get to me first. :)
We must have very similar tastes in firearms. One pistol I am also waiting for is the BUL Tac 5 pistol. I picked up the BUL SAS II 3.25" UL about a month ago and was absolutely amazed with it, so much that I want to get another BUL.
I would love to get the SAS II 4.25" Pro version but since I have a 4.25" Prodigy, I thought I would go with the Tac 5 instead. It may just come down to which model becomes available first.
If the little baby BUL is any indication, BUL definitely knows how to build a quality firearm at a good price that just happens to look so damn cool.

We must have very similar tastes in firearms. One pistol I am also waiting for is the BUL Tac 5 pistol. I picked up the BUL SAS II 3.25" UL about a month ago and was absolutely amazed with it, so much that I want to get another BUL.
I would love to get the SAS II 4.25" Pro version but since I have a 4.25" Prodigy, I thought I would go with the Tac 5 instead. It may just come down to which model becomes available first.
If the little baby BUL is any indication, BUL definitely knows how to build a quality firearm at a good price that just happens to look so damn cool.
I totally agree RLB 👍

Back