testtest

EMP4 CCC Mainspring housing?

Elusive

Alpha
Good morning, new owner here with an EMP4 with a pretty scuffed up mainspring housing. I called Springfield and they do not sell replacement Mainspring housings for the EMP4 CCC. Anyone out there aware of any aftermarket options?

I was looking at these, but I cannot get anyone to confirm whether these will fit:

Any help would be appreciated.

Good morning, new owner here with an EMP4 with a pretty scuffed up mainspring housing. I called Springfield and they do not sell replacement Mainspring housings for the EMP4 CCC. Anyone out there aware of any aftermarket options?

I was looking at these, but I cannot get anyone to confirm whether these will fit:

Any help would be appreciated.

No, it won’t.

The EMP is a non-standard 1911 frame...it's considerably smaller, in all dimensions.

I suppose that with a lot of fitting, that EB MSH could possibly be made to fit...but that’s going to take a lot of grinding, filing, and sanding to find out.

I just called Springfield's customer service line and was able to order replacement parts for my EMP4 CCC with no questions asked, other than my serial number. They sold me a spare extractor, firing pin, firing pin spring and recoil assembly spring. I think the total cost was just over $68, so I got free shipping as well. They are a little backed up currently, however, due to being shut down all last week so it won't ship until next week or so but I'm in no rush anyway. Good to know we can actually get spare parts, I was a little concerned lol.

Back