testtest

Equalizer

The first two were pretty awesome action flicks!

Denzel Washington is a great actor.

Now if only Tom Cruise would make another Jack Reacher film!
I still prefer the original.

The Equalizer https://g.co/kgs/MNVx3d
R.a953633798833c0a734b5155d374a5f8

Yeah. Denzel is the man. All his movies are good.

Tom Cruise as Reacher is terrible if you read all the books first, which I did. It’s not him that’s terrible really, but he shouldn’t have been cast as Reacher. In the books the main thing is Reacher is big. Very big. Like always stands out in a crowd big. That’s a big part of his character. The TV series is based on the books and does a pretty good job of it.

I do like Tom Cruise as an action guy though. And Statham. And Vin Diesel. The Pitch Black/ Riddick movies are good.

Now if only Tom Cruise would make another Jack Reacher film!

R.a953633798833c0a734b5155d374a5f8
Never saw the original but the two (Equalizer) movies with D.W. are great, and was hoping he’d do another.
Looking forward to seeing it.

Edit….
“Also agree with the Reacher films” and although TC is nothing like the character in the book and in real life he’s a putz the action scenes and story lines are well done.

Last edited:
I can't stand Vin Diesel, He's an ape straight up lol. The only movie I could tolerate him in was Saving Private Ryan, and even then he was bad. Statham I like. Cruise is an absolute basket case but the new Top Gun was actually really enjoyable.
Have you seen Pitch Black or Chronicles of Riddick or Riddick ?

Back