testtest

Execution approved

Method chosen by DT
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1791313614906.jpg
    FB_IMG_1791313614906.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39
I’m curious if the firing squad will not be challenged. BECAUSE there was an MOU with the Federal Bureau of Prisons to conduct Military executions at the US Penitentiary in Terre Haute Indiana.

I was there as part of SORT in 2008 and we were suppose to receive inmate Gray from Fort Leavenworth and had ops Order and everything placed bur less than 24 hours from getting him a stay

 
This-should have happened within a week of the shooting. There was zero doubt he was guilty. Why have the taxpayers supported this animal for 17 years?
because so many "taxpayers" support the wrong "color" in power...???

until ALL taxpayers go with the "right color", things like this will continue, well into Buck Rogers century....
 
Yeah I willl be surprised if this isn’t amended to the MOU and done at USP Terre Haute

Location really doesn't matter to most of us. Personally, I think it needs to be televised for the nation to witness. Plenty of platforms it can be done on so access can be controlled so as not to upset the squeamish or trigger the libtards.

Heck, I would probably buy a pay per view...
 
Back
Top