testtest

Eye alignment

Understanding eye dominance, for many people, is much easier that dealing with it. Like many, I am cross-dominant, and it took study and practice to overcome the inherent problems. Learning to shoot with both eyes open can be very helpful, and there are many articles out there on how to do it correctly. Another helpful technique is to learn to aim with your presentation. For this I highly recommend Mike Ochsner's book "Red Dot Mastery." However, aiming with presentation is not exclusive to using an optic. Mike describes several skill development techniques that can be done at home without a gun.

Understanding eye dominance, for many people, is much easier that dealing with it. Like many, I am cross-dominant, and it took study and practice to overcome the inherent problems. Learning to shoot with both eyes open can be very helpful, and there are many articles out there on how to do it correctly. Another helpful technique is to learn to aim with your presentation. For this I highly recommend Mike Ochsner's book "Red Dot Mastery." However, aiming with presentation is not exclusive to using an optic. Mike describes several skill development techniques that can be done at home without a gun.
Most of the articles dramatically overstate the solutions. I literally taught myself the way around it without ever firing a shot, in a couple days. Yes, shooting with both eyes open and bringing the gun up consistently in front of your dominant eye are key.

Eye alignment is important

Attachments

• received_234271884229645.jpeg
    received_234271884229645.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 21
Back