testtest

Father Arrested For Toddler Shooting Mother During Zoom Call

Well, I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say I doubt this story very much.

Possible ? - yes
Probable ? - no
Even likely ? - hell no

Either way a total shame and waste.

It happens with frightening regularity. Unfortunately there is no limit on stupidity. I have investigated accidental killings involving children getting hands on unsecured firearms. It ruins the lives of many people when this totally avoidable tragedy occurs. I want them to throw the book at the idiot. Secure your damn firearms where kids can't get their hands on them.

Why was there a loaded gun in the Paw Patrol backpack? More to the point, why did the toddler have access to that backpack when there was a loaded gun in it?

Pretty shocking.

Yup, is pretty shocking. Likely a very tough cross to carry for who as well? - Would think it's tragic for everyone involved?

Can anyone really imagine a kid trying to grow up too well knowing they seriously hurt or killed one of their parents accidentally? Or, a kids parent trying to live their lives after realizing that they, not the kid were responsible in some way for their spouses accidental demise or injury?

Many things enacted after that as far as penalties or punishment go by others, with well intentioned reasons and excuses or not, could very well be acting like kicking a crippled person when they're down and when all the effected persons are likely also suffering from an accident with more than enough loss to last their entire lifetimes?

Regardless, is not a good feeling or scenario to picture and is one to do best to avoid for anyone. Oftentimes, a persons own punishment is far more than enough penalty or punishment too? The looks, feelings and actions of those people often reflect those effects? Then, adding insult to injury, how many glean whatever they can after an accident for their own purposes? Is it just the medias sometimes chintzy tabloid examples or the ambulance chasers? Or, sometimes some ill concieved misguided law may also come to mind as well? Am suspecting the remorse is almost never ending, just like some of the bandwagons?

Back