testtest

Feinstein Bill

Although I don't own an AR, this is another example of stupidity by some of our elected representatives. If they'd spend half the time and taxpayer money used to craft this bill on getting illegal firearms out of the hands of violent criminals, who shouldn't have them in the first place, we'd all be better served. The law abiding gun owner, which this bill targets, is not the problem here. Do they really think this will stop the criminals or that they will turn in their weapons? Get educated, and wake up, Congress!

Vintage Commie stuff, BS & lies, whack job on our God given rights.

GOA vs NRA ? Anyone ? Joined NRA as life member in the 70's. They went south with political infighting and revenue ripoff. Few years ago joined GOA. They seem sharp to me.......well versed and Johnny on the spot about the bend over pros in DC going criminal with taking our rights. They also make it easy to respond and give voice to our reps in Washington. I fully support $ GOA.

Although I don't own an AR, this is another example of stupidity by some of our elected representatives. If they'd spend half the time and taxpayer money used to craft this bill on getting illegal firearms out of the hands of violent criminals, who shouldn't have them in the first place, we'd all be better served. The law abiding gun owner, which this bill targets, is not the problem here. Do they really think this will stop the criminals or that they will turn in their weapons? Get educated, and wake up, Congress!
I sent pretty much everything you just said to my state senator Tammy Duckworth about this bill.
Still waiting for the typical democratic crap response.

Back