testtest

Fertilizer for the Survival Garden

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
When fertilizer costs double, food prices go up as well. In case you don’t have livestock to provide you with manure fertilizer for your survival garden, here are a few tips for increasing soil fertility without having to rely upon expensive commercial fertilizer.

Fertilizer for the Survival Garden

1650564583419.png

One of the best plant fertilizers is epsom salt. It works amazingly well for flowers too. You can find it usually not only in lawn and garden but in the pharmacy.

yeah, we stopped growing vegetables. too much rain, too little rain, HOT muggy conditions, or not enough sun...

tiring buying plants for food, and having them die, or not produce enough fruits or veggies.

flowers is all we grow now, especially Geraniums. heat tolerant, low water requirements.

done deal.

yeah, we stopped growing vegetables. too much rain, too little rain, HOT muggy conditions, or not enough sun...

tiring buying plants for food, and having them die, or not produce enough fruits or veggies.

flowers is all we grow now, especially Geraniums. heat tolerant, low water requirements.

done deal.
Agreed! Without a greenhouse it can be tough.

Good article the best stuff out there is called E.B. Stone I use it on everything great on vegetables everything it’s all organic try it it works

Good article the best stuff out there is called E.B. Stone I use it on everything great on vegetables everything it’s all organic try it it works
we used to save egg shells. from about october to early spring.

then from time to time, i'd put them into an old blender and grind them to a powder..kinda stunk too.

and from that powder, put that into a tall jug, then to the garden when it would be dug up for planting.

no more, too much work to do.

I use Earthboxes to grow vegetables. The pain is the initial setup but after that just water every couple of days. This is probably the easiest way to grow vegetables. Being in the southwest nothing grows in the ground when its over 100 degrees. Plants always get water with this system.

Back