testtest

Firearms Trainer Rob Pincus Endorses Expanded Background Checks

Thanks for the link, Anni. I was not aware of Rob Pincus' letter and the statements he made. That being said, just because he is pro-2A and makes his living in the "gun industry," doesn't mean he is a genius. He can get his foot in his mouth just like the rest of us! :)

Folks with "big money" apparently will keep spending it to hammer gun ownership until it will just be a memory for some of us. Most of the rest of the population just won't care until it affects them. After all, who can be against "common sense?"

Very surprising article on firearms trainer Rob Pincus endorsement for expanded background checks, I guess his classes and reputation will go down hill.

Thanks for posting article Anni,
Good to know. Good, bad? Not a fan of Pinkus's approach or style.
He's a "Turn off" / "Tune out" to me since heard of him long ago.

Never heard of Pincus before so I’ll have to look him up...
Far as his position goes, whenever I hear of someone in authority, the ‘public eye’ or somehow in a position of influence who does something that looks like it oughta be against their own self interest, I get suspicious... In this case I wonder if he’s lining his own pockets somehow? “Paid advertiser/influencer“ Doing a trade to get mandatory training requirements somehow? (he’s an instructor, correct?)
I dunno. It’s fishy to say the least.

That’s very disappointing however it pales in comparison to all those actors who have made millions being involved in the movie industry making violent movies using firearms then turn around and go negative on the 2A and call for bans on firearms. Totally hypercritical.
As much as I like movies, with an exception to a few like Charlton Heston, you seem to be right about too many of them.

He poo pooed 1911's badly awhile back-lost me on that completely.
I used to work at a range/firearms sales and also many classes held there.
We had a few instructors that were very self centered individuals that thought the only way to accomplish anything was their way only.
I think he is in that crowd.

He poo pooed 1911's badly awhile back-lost me on that completely.
I used to work at a range/firearms sales and also many classes held there.
We had a few instructors that were very self centered individuals that thought the only way to accomplish anything was their way only.
I think he is in that crowd.
Unfortunately, is about my feeling on too many as well. Confidence is one thing, arrogance is another?

Doing things only one way can be good for the directional challenged, can build up some skill sets , but sometimes terrible for learning new things. Have learned many things by trying to keep my mind open and my mouth shut at times. Even and sometimes especially from people with less experience than me on whatever. New people, new ideas. Not always a bad idea if really listening to others sometimes. Have learned a lot over the years that way, more than in conventional schools. Can be a great thing!

Thanks for the link, Anni. I was not aware of Rob Pincus' letter and the statements he made. That being said, just because he is pro-2A and makes his living in the "gun industry," doesn't mean he is a genius. He can get his foot in his mouth just like the rest of us! :)

Folks with "big money" apparently will keep spending it to hammer gun ownership until it will just be a memory for some of us. Most of the rest of the population just won't care until it affects them. After all, who can be against "common sense?"

That's the problem here somorris. Common sense and firearms knowledge are absent for far too many in government these days. Knee jerk reaction and fear mongering is prevalent for them however.

That's the problem here somorris. Common sense and firearms knowledge are absent for far too many in government these days. Knee jerk reaction and fear mongering is prevalent for them however.
Appears as many of them are too narrow minded and have no real desire to learn. Then, some are like parrots for whatever concern will keep the cash and power flowing in like a Judas. Thinking sold their souls? Sad abuse of power.

Back