testtest

First Look: SAINT Victor 9mm Carbine

Metalform makes them for springfield. You can find them on gunmag warehouse, magshack, brownells, and a million other places. They aren't hard to get at all, and are far more reliable than shitty glock mags.

I have one, actually traded my first generation Saint in 5.56 for it, and I have no regrets.
Only issue I had was with the lubrication of the lowers guts. Thing was so dry the trigger didn't reset, unless you put your fingertip behind the trigger and pushed it forward to reset it.
But some high temp moly-graphite grease fixed it.
The gun runs, and RUNS. Stretching it to 50 yards, center mass chest hits are the norm, and running a Meprolite M21 makes it easier than easy to get good positive hits.
Magazines are plentiful, except of the 25 round modified Uzi type, but I'm working on that too. However, 32 and 20 round models abound.
Only changes I made to the stock rifle was an A1 pistol grip, fixed sights, and a LaRue RAT stock. Only thing left is a light, but that'll get remedied in the new year.
20231008_170648.jpg

I have one, actually traded my first generation Saint in 5.56 for it, and I have no regrets.
Only issue I had was with the lubrication of the lowers guts. Thing was so dry the trigger didn't reset, unless you put your fingertip behind the trigger and pushed it forward to reset it.
But some high temp moly-graphite grease fixed it.
The gun runs, and RUNS. Stretching it to 50 yards, center mass chest hits are the norm, and running a Meprolite M21 makes it easier than easy to get good positive hits.
Magazines are plentiful, except of the 25 round modified Uzi type, but I'm working on that too. However, 32 and 20 round models abound.
Only changes I made to the stock rifle was an A1 pistol grip, fixed sights, and a LaRue RAT stock. Only thing left is a light, but that'll get remedied in the new year.
View attachment 48863

And I got my Springfields mixed up, I traded the Saint for my SA-35, I traded a Colt uppered Rock River Arms lowered Pseudo Colt 9mm SMG for this one.
And since I stayed home today, I slightly tweaked the set up, it's now got a Tango Down battle grip, and B5 mod stock it came with is back on it. The LaRue RAT stock is a tad heavy compared to others.

Back