testtest

First Look: Springfield 1911 DS Prodigy 9mm

Ordering direct is the best way that I know of. Ranier is a BUL dealer, but they never seem to have much of anything in stock. They list the SAS II UL but it is out of stock and has the same price as if you buy direct.

Buy direct from BUL and shipping is $39 and no sales tax. BUL has what you have been looking hard to find in stock now.

This is the authentic site. Don't use the one with USA in the name. It's a fake site. www.bularmory.com is the correct site. Then go to the link for the US store.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like BUL dealers only carry BUL 1911s and their polymer lineups. To get the SASII line and their competition guns the only place that I've seen them is if you buy direct.

Last edited:
There’s a couple places where you can it your name on a list. Grabagun gets them in. Oryx Arms. And as you said, you can buy them direct from BUL Armory USA. They have them in stock.

I'll check out Oryx. I've been watching GAG for a while, but they only list the SAS II Tac Light non-OR version with the 4.25" barrel.

Ordering direct is the best way that I know of. Ranier is a BUL dealer, but they never seem to have much of anything in stock. They list the SAS II UL but it is out of stock and has the same price as if you buy direct.

Buy direct from BUL and shipping is $39 and no sales tax. BUL has what you have been looking hard to find in stock now.

This is the authentic site. Don't use the one with USA in the name. It's a fake site. www.bularmory.com is the correct site. Then go to the link for the US store.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like BUL dealers only carry BUL 1911s and their polymer lineups. To get the SASII line and their competition guns the only place that I've seen them is if you buy direct.

Thanks!

Got my Prodigy back from SA and now it runs!! Reamed barrel, polished numerous parts and "refitted barrel"? Anyway, more than I would have wanted to do on my own. Nice lady on phone said current wait times are 4-6 weeks if you have to send yours in to get fixed. Only about 200 rounds through it so far, but it seems like it is going to be a good one!

No way in hell would I give up my EMP for a bul armory. Any thing. I have the one of the first or early EMP’s bought it in ”09”. They are Great carry guns and Great shooter’s. It will be with me till the end…
Hey, you can have both like me! I do like 16 + 1 in a 3.25” carry gun.

Back