testtest

Florida sheriff

In the US, violent crime has dropped by almost 50% in the last several years including a 13% drop in murders in 2023. Property crime also dropped by 4% in 2023.
I think one will find those statistics are based primarily on criminal prosecutions rather than actual crime numbers committed. Today so many liberal DA's and AG's have higher political aspirations and they are very reluctant to take on any case where they might lose. They want all checks under the 'W' column when the time comes. They often themselves have supported much less laws and penalties they have a way to evade even having to bring charges.

Remember, liars can figure ... figures can lie!!!! And statistics can be written to prove almost anything. Anyone with one eye can see that CRIME has not gone down virtually anywhere to any degree. And those who believe it needs to take a second and realistic look.

Sorry, I'm still trying to be respectful, but this assertion on it's face is preposterous!!!!!!!!

In the US, violent crime has dropped by almost 50% in the last several years including a 13% drop in murders in 2023. Property crime also dropped by 4% in 2023.
Yeah and 2 years ago the DOJ changed the requirement for mandatory reporting by LEO agencies to voluntarily reporting. The non- compliance rate is about 40%.

I think one will find those statistics are based primarily on criminal prosecutions rather than actual crime numbers committed. Today so many liberal DA's and AG's have higher political aspirations and they are very reluctant to take on any case where they might lose. They want all checks under the 'W' column when the time comes. They often themselves have supported much less laws and penalties they have a way to evade even having to bring charges.

Remember, liars can figure ... figures can lie!!!! And statistics can be written to prove almost anything. Anyone with one eye can see that CRIME has not gone down virtually anywhere to any degree. And those who believe it needs to take a second and realistic look.

Sorry, I'm still trying to be respectful, but this assertion on it's face is preposterous!!!!!!!!
That's a flaw that exists in all crime and most traffic safety statistics. We always measure the wrong thing because measuring the right thing is too hard. But that matters less when evaluating trends than absolute numbers.

Yeah and 2 years ago the DOJ changed the requirement for mandatory reporting by LEO agencies to voluntarily reporting. The non- compliance rate is about 40%.
The trend is long term. Bit not reporting to NICS is probably the most glaring example of this.

Back