testtest

Following the followers????

jumpinjoe

Professional
Can somebody explain what 'Followers' and 'Following' is all about? I was looking at my account/profile or somewhere and saw these two titles. But I have no idea what they are, what they do, and how/if they benefit us. Can somebody clear that up?

Thanks in advance y'all!

I believe when you “ Follow” someone you get a notification every time they post something. I could be wrong but I think I’m not.

I thought this was going to be a thread about replacing the stock followers in your KSG with some Hi-Tech aluminum ones. Which I highly suggest not doing. :)

Can somebody explain what 'Followers' and 'Following' is all about? I was looking at my account/profile or somewhere and saw these two titles. But I have no idea what they are, what they do, and how/if they benefit us. Can somebody clear that up?

Thanks in advance y'all!
A moderator can answer your question however I believe BassBob is correct. When you “Follow” you have made the choice by clicking on their Avatar and choosing to follow their posts. If you get notified that Someone is following you then they have done that for you.

Back