testtest

FPC files lawsuit against MA laws

jmcd

Professional
Founding Member
Not sure this will fly, but it certainly would be nice to go out and buy what most everyone else already has access to.

If the suit on the AR ban currently overturned and on appeal in California is successfully (like making it up to SCOTUS as it was intended to), then this would make the bans in other States like Hawaii, NJ, Mass., and others, also unconstitutional. So there’s hope for you and others in these States @jmcd. Keep the faith Brothers.

Heck, there's even a town in Massachusetts that are trying to ban entire Gun Stores within it's boundaries 🤯. I wonder where the next Samuel Adams (the person, not the beer), in that State is. Come forth and be heard Sir!

Heck, there's even a town in Massachusetts that are trying to ban entire Gun Stores within it's boundaries 🤯. I wonder where the next Samuel Adams (the person, not the beer), in that State is. Come forth and be heard Sir!

I believe this was actually open, albeit by appointment only. Then as word got out, hundreds of people signed a petition and they re-did the zoning laws. An actual quote on the local news was "This is a densely populated area with young children and families. We don't think it's safe for a gun shop here".

The law abiding citizens have to jump through hoops for a license. If you are able to get one, and what type of restrictions are placed on the license depends solely on the chief of police for the town you live in (or work). Then you have to deal with those that think you are going to spend your hard earned money in the store, and give away what you purchased to the young children and families living nearby. It's staggering.

It certainly makes sense to join and make contributions to FPC. It seems that they are becoming the tip of the spear.
Yup, I donated $50 to them the other day. Another good organization is the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). They work together a lot of times with FPC bringing Lawsuits and such on 2A cases. I gave them $150 for a Life membership the same day I gave to the FPC.
So I don't spend all my $$'s on just Firearms, but also give to organizations like the ones above and GOA (and NRA prior, since I'm a Lifetime member there), to help the pro 2A cause.

Yup, I donated $50 to them the other day. Another good organization is the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). They work together a lot of times with FPC bringing Lawsuits and such on 2A cases. I gave them $150 for a Life membership the same day I gave to the FPC.
So I don't spend all my $$'s on just Firearms, but also give to organizations like the ones above and GOA (and NRA prior, since I'm a Lifetime member there), to help the pro 2A cause.
But does “Yeet Cannons” count as firearms?

Thanks for the additional info Bet. I also just did the life membership for SAF.

Back