testtest

Friday morning

It finally dried up under the house where the plumbing was severely leaking....................now to go and get 3" pvc that the only local lumberyard doesn't have in stock (out of 4" also)...............they have several other stores in surrounding towns...........the closest place that does have a limited amount (39 I think) is 60 miles away.............kinda sucks having to pull a trailer for 3 joints of 20' pvc.....................get the rest of the plumbing fixed and finally be able to wash clothes at home and get the 2nd bathroom working......................8 people and 1 bathroom (especially those that can't work their :poop: out fast enough:ROFLMAO:) to free up time for other to go.

Hey TforL, I think rather than pulling a 20' trailer all that way for just 3 sticks of PVC, I'd cut 'em in half so I could carry them in the back of my pickup, then buy 3 couplings to put 'em back together if needed. Or better yet look for an opportunity to use the 10' piece if there are other fittings involved. 'Course if the job requires a 60' straight run, then the couplings would work well. I dunno, just thinkin' I guess.

Hey TforL, I think rather than pulling a 20' trailer all that way for just 3 sticks of PVC, I'd cut 'em in half so I could carry them in the back of my pickup, then buy 3 couplings to put 'em back together if needed. Or better yet look for an opportunity to use the 10' piece if there are other fittings involved. 'Course if the job requires a 60' straight run, then the couplings would work well. I dunno, just thinkin' I guess.
Thought about that also. But price of couplings is ridiculous. Hopefully have other things that require a trailer picked up while I'm there. Less connections the better.

LOL! Well then you go for it my friend. After some rethinking I decided your material list (60') 3"-4" PVC sounded more like a drain line to somewhere than a 'rough in' and realized the "less connections the better". Since you're gonna have to tow that trailer anyway you might as well fill 'er up. jj

LOL! Well then you go for it my friend. After some rethinking I decided your material list (60') 3"-4" PVC sounded more like a drain line to somewhere than a 'rough in' and realized the "less connections the better". Since you're gonna have to tow that trailer anyway you might as well fill 'er up. jj
Well I got good news on the subject. I'm not needing a trailer as the local lumber yard is getting a shipment of pvc Monday or Tuesday.

well we have a new member of the family
she is 6 months old, born in sept... meet Shelby Loraine
the RUNT of the litter...hmm full of pissss and vinegar and flat talked crap to my big dog when we got home and my big dog looked at me like DAD??? WTF did yo bring home now...i know she will get revenge later when i fall asleep, maybe push her off the bed or ?? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• shelby (1).jpg
    shelby (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • shelby (2).jpg
    shelby (2).jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 15
  • shelby (3).jpg
    shelby (3).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • shelby (4).jpg
    shelby (4).jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 15
  • shelby (5).jpg
    shelby (5).jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 19
  • shelby (6).jpg
    shelby (6).jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 15
  • shelby (7).jpg
    shelby (7).jpg
    915.9 KB · Views: 17
  • shelby (8).jpg
    shelby (8).jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 14
the RUNT of the litter...hmm full of pissss and vinegar and flat talked crap to my big dog when we got home and my big dog looked at me like DAD??? WTF did yo bring home now...i know she will get revenge later when i fall asleep, maybe push her off the bed or ?? :ROFLMAO:
Congrats !!

And a fine specimen she is!!! jj

she is rapidly earning the nickname MEDICINE ball
she is to short to get up a few of the stairs or the hmm bed
and picking up a dead weight of a tad over 30 lbs that simply would rather lounge is giving me a workout

Back