testtest

Front hellcat sight messed up

51BE6C2B-C829-47B1-9141-23028087A225.jpeg
Just picked up my hellcat pro and the front sight marking/paint is not perfectly circular, is this something I should see about Springfield fixing or just deal with it and swallow my ocd.

View attachment 39642Just picked up my hellcat pro and the front sight marking/paint is not perfectly circular, is this something I should see about Springfield fixing or just deal with it and swallow my ocd.
My thought, it shouldn’t be like that, but if it doesn’t bother you and from the pic you can still see it clearly, I wouldn’t worry about it, but that’s totally up to you, me I would just get used to it

Call Springfield Armory Customer Service and they will get your HellCat Pro sight issue corrected.

1-800-680-6866

disagree... if you just bought it, should be perfect... contact Springfield and have them fix or replace it. It's the principle not just whining. imo

I say this more because I love Springfield, have 6 of their pistols and 3 of their rifles... the last 2 pistols I bought... the Hellcat pro and the XDm have had minor but annoying quality issues. IE: Hellcat Pro, the 2 screws of my sight plate came out while firing the gun, about 300 rounds. Don't know when they came out or why but I when to put my gun away in the holster from gun bag at home, the plate fell off. Quality issue.

And both of those new pistols the iron sights are off big by default.

Yeah, that would bother me every time I took a shot. Get it fixed. How's the trigger? I am disappointed in my Hellcat Pro trigger. Long, rough, and creepy.

Yeah, that would bother me every time I took a shot. Get it fixed. How's the trigger? I am disappointed in my Hellcat Pro trigger. Long, rough, and creepy.
It’s definitely not great, but I have the hellcat compact size so it ain’t nothing I’m not used to lol. I’ve heard the smoothen up pretty well.

Back