testtest

Full size concealed carry.

I prefer something like a VP9 or Commander sized 1911/2011, but depending on situations they’re not always comfortable to carry. I recently picked up a ported Shield Plus, despite not really being a fan of micro 9s, and it obviously conceals really well, but also is a seriously good shooter and I can run 13 rd mags with it. It’s got me reassessing my preferences.
 
that's right....."size doesn't matter"........that's what they all say........not what "she said"......

beat ya @Annihilator ....!!!!!!
IMG_5598.gif
 
Screenshot_20260929_095555_Samsung Browser.jpg

I was always the full size gun guy. That's what I carried unless I didn't have an option.

When we moved out here I decided I was going to carry my M&P 9 a lot more than I did back in the Springs. It wasn't a tactical or strategic decision I just wanted to carry my M&P 9.

The M&P9 Is not significantly larger than a Glock 19 But it got to be a pain in the *** real quick. I don't think I carried it more than 3 months before I switched back to the Glock 19.

Several years ago while I was still working I bought a Kramer Leather holster for my Glock 26. It turned out that I never ever ever carried the Glock 26 in a belt holster. Anytime I carried the Glock 26 it was on an "unarmed" assignment and I carried it in a pocket holster under my Stylish Yellow Safety Vest.

I think it might have been in the beginning of the summer but I decided that I was going to carry that Glock 26 in that Kramer Leather holster and finally break the holster in.

At some point during the break-in process it just became my go-to gun.

We've lived out here a little more than a year and we go weeks without encountering another human being who isn't a member of our family.

I'm not sure exactly how to say this but we live in the middle of nowhere. We're far enough away from really anything that it's a pain in the *** to go anywhere. So we pretty much stay home unless we have to go to town.

A Glock 26 with a 12 round magazine is big enough for any problem that I'm likely to run out into out here.

I carry the Glock 19 when I go to town and really only then because that's the only gun that I own a paddle holster for and anytime I'm going to town I'm going to see a doctor so I have to take my gun off before I go into the office.
 
Last edited:
As a young patrol officer just off active duty I was broke. I bought a duty gun, a 5" S&W Model 27 but had no money left for a concealed off duty. I carried that big iron concealed for quite a while until I finally saved enough for a 2.5" Model 19. Being 6'5" helped but I learned throughout my career that you have to dress around the gun. I have always been a proponent for carrying the same gun, of at least same manual of arms, both on and off duty. Sometimes you just gotta make do with what you got.
 
View attachment 119588
I was always the full size gun guy. That's what I carried unless I didn't have an option.

When we moved out here I decided I was going to carry my M&P 9 a lot more than I did back in the Springs. It wasn't a tactical or strategic decision I just wanted to carry my M&P 9.

The M&P9 Is not significantly larger than a Glock 19 But it got to be a pain in the *** real quick. I don't think I carried it more than 3 months before I switched back to the Glock 19.

Several years ago while I was still working I bought a Kramer Leather holster for my Glock 26. It turned out that I never ever ever carried the Glock 26 in a belt holster. Anytime I carried the Glock 26 it was on an "unarmed" assignment and I carried it in a pocket holster under my Stylish Yellow Safety Vest.

I think it might have been in the beginning of the summer but I decided that I was going to carry that Glock 26 in that Kramer Leather holster and finally break the holster in.

At some point during the break-in process it just became my go-to gun.

We've lived out here a little more than a year and we go weeks without encountering another human being who isn't a member of our family.

I'm not sure exactly how to say this but we live in the middle of nowhere. We're far enough away from really anything that it's a pain in the *** to go anywhere. So we pretty much stay home unless we have to go to town.

A Glock 26 with a 12 round magazine is big enough for any problem that I'm likely to run out into out here.

I carry the Glock 19 when I go to town and really only then because that's the only gun that I own a paddle holster for and anytime I'm going to town I'm going to see a doctor so I have to take my gun off before I go into the office.
You take your gun off to go into the doctor's office? Must be a proctologist?!?
 
Back
Top