testtest

Gatorz Eyewear Review

I wonder if these can be ordered with a prescription for those of us with a stigmatism. Particularly with progressive bifocals, and transition lenses. (Negative on the Bi/Progressive lenses. Single vision only.)

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing so thanks for looking that up, that being said those prices are outrageous and I buy my glasses by trying them on first as I require longer temples so they are comfortable so buying online is a hard pass for me.

I wonder if these can be ordered with a prescription for those of us with a stigmatism. Particularly with progressive bifocals, and transition lenses.

Decot offers shooting glasses with progressive and transitions lenses.
They have interchangeable lenses, they offer pistol/rifle lenses with a bifocal at the top of the lens in a prescription for the front sight distance.

The Hy-Wyde Hi-lo bridge frames are especially popular with shotgun shooters.
Made in the USA.

They are usually at the Shot show, NRA annual meeting and several tournaments throughout the year.

I've never paid more than $5 for sunglasses. I get tinted safety glasses from work free and they look pretty good. My shooting glasses are 30 year old Remington yellow lens wire frames and they work just fine for me.

Back