testtest

God Bless Texas......again

They are going to need everything they can. The cartels control is spilling across the border. It’s an unmitigated disaster down there at the border.

They are going to need everything they can. The cartels control is spilling across the border. It’s an unmitigated disaster down there at the border.
10-4.

If the Cartels push in......which they are.........will it reach a point where Federal Drug Enforcement/US Government will step in, perhaps even with military action in Mexico? As I've stated before, the cartels are more powerful than the Mex government; the government there is not going to stop them now. Sooner or later it will require US intervention to
bring enough firepower to deal with them and the Mex Gov may one day invite just that.???

Personally I'm not a fan of this specific legislation. It's Permitless Carry at best, not true CC. But it's a step in the right direction.

10-4.

If the Cartels push in......which they are.........will it reach a point where Federal Drug Enforcement/US Government will step in, perhaps even with military action in Mexico? As I've stated before, the cartels are more powerful than the Mex government; the government there is not going to stop them now. Sooner or later it will require US intervention to
bring enough firepower to deal with them and the Mex Gov may one day invite just that.???
I'm building a belt fed AR, for hogs...but if they come to my house, cartels.

Also,
Texas House Bill 957 was signed by the Gov.
made suppressors legal in Texas without an NFA stamp. Takes effect 9/1/2021

…. well, they wrote in it a Federal Court order as they know if will get federally challenged. So, no suppressor made in texas for texans until the court rules it so.
Kind a fluff law feel good for now.
We’ll see where it goes.

Back