testtest

Gun Control States See New Reality for Gun Rights

Given how cynical I am now of politics and business (and everything else), it wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover all of the arms manufacturers were paying monies directly to politicians to introduce more gun control, thus boosting sales. In fact, I'd be surprised if they weren't. Way cheaper than media advertising costs, and far more effective.

Given how cynical I am now of politics and business (and everything else), it wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover all of the arms manufacturers were paying monies directly to politicians to introduce more gun control, thus boosting sales. In fact, I'd be surprised if they weren't. Way cheaper than media advertising costs, and far more effective.
Not sure about that, yeah the Dems being the best gun salespeople are a given but I doubt manufacturer’s are paying for that as that could backfire.

As cynical as that sounds I think it is entirely within the range of possibility. I have spent enough time around Capitol Hill types to know they will say and do almost anything they have to to further their agendas. Particularly those who have to pander to each and every administration regardless of affiliation to keep their places as Fortune 100 companies.

Well, it's all easy to understand that some are waking up when certain state/city/local govts;
  1. let mobs burn & vandalize at will,
  2. let perps out on minimal/no bail,
  3. empty the jails/prisons because of the Covid,
  4. say they won't prosecute criminal activity,
  5. communte sentences of hard criminals in the spirit of so-called "social justice",
  6. aids & abets illegals entry into and facilitates their movements around the country,
  7. aids and abets drug cartel activities,
  8. encourages racial & class conflicts,
  9. legalize the use of dangerous drugs,
  10. ignore human trafficking,
  11. and craps on the LEOs thourgh intimindation & down-sizing.
My .02

Last edited:
Back