testtest

Gun Sales Reach Record 4.7 Million. Here’s Every State Ranked.

Man I couldn't even get myself to click on an MSN link. Where did Missouri rank?
1617720242254.png

Missouri was 16th.

More on the March 2021 BGC's:

Bet7: Good update and good points raised in article you posted too, thanks!

What seen by reading those two articles, seems firearms are pretty good idea to many people. To me and likely many others it's not really all about firearms. It's also about some people "Voting with their pocket books" to voice their opinions and views of Our 2nd Amendment as well to some who are blinded by our foundations. In some ways it's like another election? However, even as in how high those numbers are in reality, some may still be too blind to see what they actually mean? - More like in admitting it?

I have to think that those Illinois numbers are flawed.
If they are going by legal purchases they must be done by existing firearm owners and I highly doubt they are buying that many.
New purchasers have to get their FOID card first and the Illinois State Police are according to "Governor Flintstone"
there has been a tremendous backlog in FOID and CCL applications that they are so far behind that the Illinois Rifle Association has a lawsuit trying to speed up the processing of these permits.
Most people have been waiting six months just to renew.
Mine is due in Sept. and I can't even renew early.
Welcome to the armpit of the United States.

Back