testtest

Gun Store Closing

N

nmedge

After over 50 years and 2 owners the gun store here in town will be closing its doors in June 2024. Really hate to see it go. Owner is finally going to retire and has been trying to sell the business but in this day and age nobody seems to be interested. When he finally locks the doors a piece of history will go with it. Other than the hardware store if you want to purchase a firearm you will have to purchase online or drive over an hour. I knew this day would come but was hoping it was still a few years off. Just goes to show you nothing lasts forever and the gun stores will slowly fade away.

After over 50 years and 2 owners the gun store here in town will be closing its doors in June 2024. Really hate to see it go. Owner is finally going to retire and has been trying to sell the business but in this day and age nobody seems to be interested. When he finally locks the doors a piece of history will go with it. Other than the hardware store if you want to purchase a firearm you will have to purchase online or drive over an hour. I knew this day would come but was hoping it was still a few years off. Just goes to show you nothing lasts forever and the gun stores will slowly fade away.
didn't he have any employee's...???....that could have bought it..??

family that could have taken it over and just hire people to manage it..???

didn't he have any employee's...???....that could have bought it..??

family that could have taken it over and just hire people to manage it..???
Owner is a single retired military guy. He currently has 3 employees, 2 retired cops and a retiree from Home Depot. I guess everybody is just getting old and new young people have no interest in either owning a business or working! I left there a couple of years ago and certainly don't want the headache--i'm getting old too!

Back