testtest

Gun Violence Archive Logs 'Non-Violent' Incidents as 'Gun Violence' News

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
More evidence that the anti-2A crowd are cooking the books to further their agenda.

They've been doing this stuff for years and we keep pointing it out. The problem is that even though we point it out to people we come into contact with, these groups and politicians, with the help of the media, continue to make these claims on national TV. And people being generally stupid, believe everything they see on the TV.

When anyone uses that term in your presence, IMMEDIATELY and firmly correct them by saying "CRIMINAL violence." Don't even let them finish the sentence. Repeat as necessary.

It's time we started taking back the language. :mad:
Add to that the phrase "gun control". Insist that it be correctly identified, restriction and confiscation.

And damn sure don't let them insert "common sense" into their language. Most of these people can't even comprehend the concept, let alone exercise it.

Add to that the phrase "gun control". Insist that it be correctly identified, restriction and confiscation.

And damn sure don't let them insert "common sense" into their language. Most of these people can't even comprehend the concept, let alone exercise it.
When someone says "common sense gun control" to me, I immediately respond: "I'm not interested in any of your communist gun control. If that's what you're looking for, go live in North Korea or Cuba. I believe they already have what you're looking for."

I also like to change the language to "unilateral citizen disarmament." "If and when you ever get interested in actually disarming and jailing violent criminals, and find some way to accomplish that, THEN come back and talk to me about the possibility of giving up MY guns. Until then, I need my guns to protect myself and my family against the kind of violent scum that people like you refuse to punish." :oops:

If you look at the source of an article, quote, speech, etc., you can bet with a high probability whether you can believe it or not. When a data point has been debunked, it is the Left that will repeat the lie, even years later. They are either very stupid or they are knowingly repeating a falsehood because it fits with their agenda. I have my liar/stupid meter constantly running in the background just so I know where the crap comes from.

Antis always attack on an emotional level. They want to tug those old heartstrings. Its for the children!
When they do provide "facts", if you look at the source of those facts, you will almost always find them to be questionable at best. They've lied so much and so often that many just accept those lies.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." : Joseph Goebbels

Antis always attack on an emotional level. They want to tug those old heartstrings. Its for the children!
They're very concerned about "the children," except the children they want to murder pre-birth. Or the children dying from fentanyl coming across the border, or the children being sex-trafficked by Mexican cartels, or the children being sexually mutilated by tranny extremists. Those children don't seem to count for some reason. :oops:

Does anyone follow Steven Crowder? His PRO-gun statistics are good about gun holders being more law abiding than off duty police officers. Recently saw a U Tube video of a conversation with an anti gun young man. Very good gentle comments. Have not seen him do anything about "place of residence" murder, killing is legal if person resides in the womb. Otherwise you touch a child you are in solitary for life.

Guns by themselves are no more "violent" than a beach ball. Put a loaded gun on a shelf for years and it poses no danger until a human picks it up for whatever reason. But politicians love to blame the inanimate object.

It's CRIMINAL VIOLENCE which politicians refuse to address.

The current govt has been cherry-picking inflation rate items, and has been quietly revising the monthly employment numbers considerably down a retro-actively.
Yup. ANY information coming out of the current government or the Ministry of Truth can be ASSUMED to be straight-up lies for propagandistic purposes unless proven otherwise independently. That's very sad, but here we are. :confused:

Back