testtest

Guns of Arnold

Only thing i remember from that commie was him raising hell cause people didn't want to be forced to take the covid jab. and got mad on tv one day and yelled Scwuu you Fweedoms. and that's exactly what he said and what it sounded like. i used to like his movies, now he can stick one of them guns where the sun don't shine. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20170311_151859.jpg
    20170311_151859.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 8
In movie world my dog could run a shotgun🙄

If you took the "Prop" shotgun Ahnold swung around as he was cruising on that motorcycle and practiced that move for a half hour, there is little doubt you would be proficient enough to film one scene doing it. It's like the trick in Josey Wales where he flips the revolvers around and shoots those guys in the trading post. I practiced that move with an 8" Blackhawk and can do it easily. The guns Clint used were props and most likely the ones in that scene were props made of hardened rubber and a hell of a lot lighter than a Blackhawk.

basically any actor other than Mr. Reeves and Eastwood playing shootem up.. i tend to not watch
and if i do happen to be caught in one of the others movies, i pick at them

It's like the trick in Josey Wales where he flips the revolvers around and shoots those guys in the trading post. I practiced that move with an 8" Blackhawk and can do it easily. The guns Clint used were props and most likely the ones in that scene were props made of hardened rubber and a hell of a lot lighter than a Blackhawk.
They were. All detailed in the cover story of last month's American Rifleman.

They were. All detailed in the cover story of last month's American Rifleman.
Yep, I saw it. The rubber guns weren't used for the entire movie, other actual guns and props were used, but it's almost certain the ones in that scene were the rubber ones.

I've been watching that movie since I was a little kid with the old man. I'm pretty sure I can recite the entire dialogue from memory. I'd like to get my hands on the books, Gone to Texas by Forrest Carter. I have one of his other books. Even though the guy was a fraud, he wrote well.

Back