testtest

Gunshot Wounds: What Happens If You’re Shot?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Splinters from bullets, bouncing bullets, organs moved about in the body, shockwaves — the bottom line is, actual damage from the bullet is what occurs!

Preparation is priceless.

What Happens If You’re Shot?

1613246947270.png

PTSD from a single incident? I would love for someone who is an actual unbiased authority to explore why some people react badly and others just shrug it off.

Don't get me wrong, I know it is very real and wrecks people's lives but I know others who don't experience debilitating effects even with multiple incidents. I would just like to understand why the difference.

I have long contended there are some people not fit for combat if there are other options, and at the time I developed that opinion it wasn't a popular one since the draft was running full blast to feed the need in Viet Nam. I saw guys die and get others killed because they had no business being there and countless others come home worthless to themselves and others. Yet, there were others who took care of business and came home fine and proceeded to get on with their lives. Why the difference?

Back