testtest

Heads up.

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Got back from a trip into town where at one location a woman w/child panhandler approached me. In broken English she said she didn't speak English & showed me a phone with a message on it asking for $$ and to do so just tap a CC on the phone to donate.

I didn't. She looked Middle-eastern & with her accent sounded so, so my assumption she was an illegal alien.

I went across the street to get gas and while at the pump an old van with out-of-state plates pulled up behind me, and then the gal w/kid walked up to the van. The Male driver (also looked Middle-eastern) talked with her & she got in the van. I was done with the gas & left.

This encounter was different than out typical seasonal panhandler population that has eased back into town with the spring weather.

So I guess either the govt issued phones have the CC TAP app or they've figured out how to add it.

My .02

Does anyone have the gift receipt for the Statue of Liberty? If not, copper is getting a good price for scrap.
It’s only gonna get worse. Biden is entertaining the idea if flying “Palestinian refugees” into the US.
It’s fine. It’ll be fine. Don’t worry. It’s fine.

I'm afraid the prevalence is reported to be much greater, nearly everywhere. The situation will digress further, no doubt. How nice. . .

Back