testtest

Hell cat pro

I bought a hellcat pro on tuesday of last week the 20th. I took my hellcat to the range for the first time today. I have carried an xd mod two for about 5 years. I really like the hellcat. When I brought the gun home to clean it I noticed that when trying to reassemble the gun the barrel got jammed in the slide and I spent alot of time getting the barrel out of the slide has anyone else experienced this?

I bought a hellcat pro on tuesday of last week the 20th. I took my hellcat to the range for the first time today. I have carried an xd mod two for about 5 years. I really like the hellcat. When I brought the gun home to clean it I noticed that when trying to reassemble the gun the barrel got jammed in the slide and I spent alot of time getting the barrel out of the slide has anyone else experienced this?
I have not experienced that problem yet. Enjoy your new Hellcat Pro. I love mine.

I don’t own either of the HellCat’s and I’ve never had a problem re-assembling any of my handguns after cleaning them, next time let the barrel drop into the slide on its own without any force.
It should find its own way on its own.

Good luck and welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Back