testtest

Hellcat Osp Holster

hi, i just sold my hellcat and got me hellcat osp with smsc. i m having trouble searching for holster for it. most holster i found are cut out for the optic but i want one which cover the optic too. also i prefer hybird, kydex shell with leather or meshcloth backing(like the alien holster), thank you

Just got a promo email from them - use the code CHOCOLATE10 when you check out to get 10% off now through Feb 14th.

thanks for the recommendation of hidden holster. it's what i m looking for, a guard to protect the optic rather than a cut off.
hiddenholster.jpg

Looks familiar :).

The only thing I'll fault Hidden Hybrid Holsters on is that they don't offer a wedge option for their appendix holsters (or they didn't when I bought mine). I ended up making one for myself using heavy duty velcro tape and the heel-end of a gel shoe insert. The velcro tape holds on to the soft backing on the holster very well, and my homemade wedge gives a little tilt to help keep the pistol grip close to the body. And since it's velcro if you change your mind it's easy to remove.

Looks familiar :).

The only thing I'll fault Hidden Hybrid Holsters on is that they don't offer a wedge option for their appendix holsters (or they didn't when I bought mine). I ended up making one for myself using heavy duty velcro tape and the heel-end of a gel shoe insert. The velcro tape holds on to the soft backing on the holster very well, and my homemade wedge gives a little tilt to help keep the pistol grip close to the body. And since it's velcro if you change your mind it's easy to remove.
What do you mean? Any pics? Are you taking about the claw?

No, I have the claw as well. I'm talking about a wedge on the back of the holster that tilts the entire grip in toward the body. Or another way to think about it is that it tilts the muzzle away from the body. It helps to keep the grip tucked in close and reduces printing. Mine's just the heel of a shoe insert cut to the shape I want, held on with velcro tape. Put the soft side of the velcro tape on the holster and that way if you decide not to use it you won't feel anything different.

Here's a few pics to show what I mean.

0311220956.jpg
0311220956a.jpg
0311220956b.jpg

thanks for the recommendation of hidden holster. it's what i m looking for, a guard to protect the optic rather than a cut off. View attachment 25479
What model is this particular holster? I can't seem to find it on the web site.

And for any interested, I bought a really nice pad/cushion for the back side of an IWB holster I sometimes use from "Clinger Holsters". Fair price and real good quality. It makes a world of difference in comfort level with any IWB.

What model is this particular holster? I can't seem to find it on the web site.

And for any interested, I bought a really nice pad/cushion for the back side of an IWB holster I sometimes use from "Clinger Holsters". Fair price and real good quality. It makes a world of difference in comfort level with any IWB.
It's this one:

It's this one:
Thanks much Elmo ................ I'll be looking into it.

DeSantis Slim-Tuk has a minimalist holster for the OSP. Inexpensive. I use these holsters for my Hellcat, M&P and G19. One feature I like is that I can load, unload and clear the pistol while in the holster, with the trigger covered. One point of note. If you carry left handed (the holster is ambidextrous), adjust the belt clip so that it doesn't press on the mag release. I discovered that the hard way when my magazine popped out while sitting in my vehicle. Other than that, they are excellent small, sturdy holsters.
Slim-Tuk

Thanks Tredlite, another good option. I do carry left handed but not quite appendix. Actually about 11:00 - 11:30 ..... pushed up as close to the first belt loop on my left as possible with a considerable cant. Kind of between the front of my pocket and the backside of the first belt loop.

Back