testtest

Hellcat Pro 15 Round Mag Issues

Thats why I use a loader for everything now. Sure does make life easier. That mag might loosen up after a few hundred rounds thru it.

It's not unusual with SA Striker fired guns. My XD Mod 2 is still stiff and I have thousads of rounds through it.

Let me guess, with a completely full magazine, the mag release button is really tough to push too?

You can download by a round and that helps.

Anyone else have to slam your mag in when full! Don't even think about trying to load it by hand geesh.. Any solutions?
I know it doesn’t help for tactical reloads or topping off after loading one in the chamber but insert the mag with the slide locked back, then release the slide.

It's not unusual with SA Striker fired guns. My XD Mod 2 is still stiff and I have thousads of rounds through it.

Let me guess, with a completely full magazine, the mag release button is really tough to push too?

You can download by a round and that helps.
Agreed, I don’t worry about a full mag with one in the chamber. I’ll load the mag full then insert with the slide locked back and drop the slide. 15 round mag 15 in the gun with one chambered.
My new Emissary much different.
8 round mags, insert mag load one in chamber, drop mag, top off mag
re-insert no problem.

Derek, you describe what is pretty normal for most double-stack mags. it gets a tiny bit easier once the mag springs loosen, but inserting a full mag on a closed slide requires a firm action, especially on micro-nines. My 365 with well over 1000 rounds (several hundreds through each mag) still requires a mighty squeeze to get a full mag in with one chambered. It's the "price" of the design...

I worried at first that the plastic pinkie extension on one mag that comes with my pistol might break from the pressure required to push it home when full/closed...I stopped worrying about that. Polymer is stronger than it feels.

Back