testtest

HellCat Pro ?

No, Crimson Trace included the (3) allen wrenches necessary for their mounting bolts and the adjustment screws for vert/horizontal adjust.. The SA HellCat Pro comes with that cover plate installed, which uses Torx T10 attachment bolts.

No, I'm not "borrowing difficulty", it's REALLY BASIC critical thinking: if SA is too cheap or lazy to include a .25 cent T10 tool, what else did they see as "unnecessary" to do. Now, back to the other thread about these being the best guns for noobs: What Zillenial has a set of Torx wrenches, or even knows what they are? LOL!

SA still has not responded; I figured the T10 wrench was hidden away into a part of the range bag only known to SA, they could inform me. Nope, not yet. For comparo, the Arex Delta I bought via Production in Slovenia, came with everything you need for over $200 less, that's almost a case of 9mm. CONCLUSION: if SA doesn't WANT repeat customers, they're on the correct path.
Have to say in years on this forum you’re the first person I ever heard complain about this. So I doubt they’re losing too many customers over that particular issue.

It’s not really the norm for products to ship with the tools needed to install or assemble them. In or out of the gun world.

Did you call them as @OkiePewPew suggested? All this over a small torx or allen? everyone should have a set of allens in metric and sae. and a set of Torx. sheesh, some people would gripe if they was hung with a new rope.
I don't think it's unreasonable to include a wrench with something that requires one. My $40 bookshelf came with one, so should a multi-hundred dollar optic.

I don't think it's unreasonable to include a wrench with something that requires one. My $40 bookshelf came with one, so should a multi-hundred dollar optic.
Yeah, but again, any wrench they could include would not facilitate correctly installing the optic. I guess they could put a T10 bit in there, but if you’re a guy with a torque driver you already have one.
Holosun optics ship with a tool ( plastic) that is for adjusting windage / elevation and the other end is a T10. If you think a plastic torx bit is good enough. 🤷‍♂️

Have to say in years on this forum you’re the first person I ever heard complain about this. So I doubt they’re losing too many customers over that particular issue.

It’s not really the norm for products to ship with the tools needed to install or assemble them. In or out of the gun world.
Sure, thanks for your opinion Bob. Crimson Trace includes the (3) needed to mount and adjust the sight. SA includes zero to remove the plastic cover plate, for access to mount the optic. It ain't rocket surgery, but then there are people who agreed when the auto industry turned to NOT including spare tires in a new car?! LOL!

Torque driver vs torque wrenches vs allen and torx wrenches: it's an L-Shaped T10 torx wrench, probably less than .25 cent part; REALLY makes no difference what YOU think I *SHOULD* already have in my possession.

GASLIGHTING: People in part come here looking for solutions, label people as complainers and they won't return or buy more of your SA products, which in turn makes them more expensive for all interested parties.

CONCLUSION: Bob wins, I won't return or click on any of the vendors who place ads here. There, KISS!

Sure, thanks for your opinion Bob. Crimson Trace includes the (3) needed to mount and adjust the sight. SA includes zero to remove the plastic cover plate, for access to mount the optic. It ain't rocket surgery, but then there are people who agreed when the auto industry turned to NOT including spare tires in a new car?! LOL!

Torque driver vs torque wrenches vs allen and torx wrenches: it's an L-Shaped T10 torx wrench, probably less than .25 cent part; REALLY makes no difference what YOU think I *SHOULD* already have in my possession.

GASLIGHTING: People in part come here looking for solutions, label people as complainers and they won't return or buy more of your SA products, which in turn makes them more expensive for all interested parties.

CONCLUSION: Bob wins, I won't return or click on any of the vendors who place ads here. There, KISS!
Wow. Well, this is a discussion board and Bob is certainly entitled to his opinion, as are you. I never labeled you as anything nor did I gaslight you.

A spare tire is quite a bit different than a wrench most people never use anyway, no ?
I personally don’t care one way or the other what you have in your possession brother. I do however recommend that if you’re going to work on firearms you at least have the basic, proper tools to do it. I mean your life may one day depend on that thing. It’s worth the $30 for the torque driver.

Back