testtest

Hellcat Veridian Laser Special Offer

I purchased a Springfield Hellcat in 9mm for my wife a few months ago. Inside the box was a special offer for 50% off a Veridian E-Series red laser. Since she's never shot, I figured it would improve her confidence should she need to use it in self-defense before gaining confidence.

I'd gone to the range and tried to get the laser to dial in, it seemed off and to the right, but rather than waste too much time fiddling with it, I set it aside...until this morning. I measured out 15', set a target on the wall and took aim, wow, it was really off to the right, so I dialed the laser as far right as possible and took a measurement, 19.5" right of the gun's sights. Next, I turned it as far left as moved the laser, 6" right of the crosshairs. I took the laser back off and looked for anything that might physically be skewing the laser to the right, nothing, so I reattached it and sure enough, still 6" right when adjusted as far left as I can.

I emailed Veridian, asking if we can swap it for another, but as I recall, that coupon listed a different website than the main Veridian page. Does anyone have the coupon that came with Springfields, or recall the address? My XDS also had one, but both are long gone. I did volunteer in my email message that I'd purchased using the enclosed coupon and that it was from a slightly different website, I'm just unsure how picky they are about exchanges.

Thx,
Shawn

Back