testtest

Here we go 🙄 Suspect in Biden threats killed in FBI raid

OkiePewPew

Staff member
Do stupid things, get stupid consequences.

My comment is really more on the left’s upcoming use of this as political theater. Not calling red flag or anything, the dude probably got what was coming, it’s just textbook as a call to arms (no pun intended) for the left.

Do stupid things, get stupid consequences.

My comment is really more on the left’s upcoming use of this as political theater. Not calling red flag or anything, the dude probably got what was coming, it’s just textbook as a call to arms (no pun intended) for the left.

I’m waiting for the Qidiots to start screaming “false flag”, etc…

I’m waiting for the Qidiots to start screaming “false flag”, etc…
01H7C8FTBA6TF16X8TAYWTJ9AT.jpeg

They stated the threats were credible. Nothing so far reported to indicate if suspect was armed.
Call it what you want folks - but in some instances these people are taking the Sticks & Stones Rule a bit to far.
The added drama makes good optics for the left.
Spectulation: An arsenal and large cache of ammunition will be featured in the press release as well as a bumper sticker, for added vilification Old Glory will waving on the front porch.

Set your WayBack Machine a just few years ago, go over the list and find there’s were plenty of other verbal threats on public official made by and not limited to:

Madonna
Snoops dog
Johnny Depp
Mad Maxine
Kathy Griffin

…All unfounded by SS/FBI.

Even a few elected officials made their voices heard with challenges of physical violence against DJT. Not a joke. It includes the Speaker at the time, a washed up NJ governor and TheBig Guy himself.
There have been other deranged private citizen-assailants that actually stalked, confronted, even beating and threatening public officials repeatedly that include a Supreme Court Justice. None of these radicals leftist were ever subject to SWAT search warrants.

My question for LEO, is:
If you knew this person was making threats of violence, was possibly armed, why not wait until they leave their residence and nab them on their street or such when they go to leave.
Gets the suspect out of their element and advantage LEO ??
Good question, but circumstances and manpower dictate, Professional Responsibility will be asking the same question among others

My question for LEO, is:
If you knew this person was making threats of violence, was possibly armed, why not wait until they leave their residence and nab them on their street or such when they go to leave.
Gets the suspect out of their element and advantage LEO ??

Well as a LEO for 30 years but retired for 5 I won't swear to my answer, but it may seem like the better idea and maybe in the WACO case maybe they should have. Not knowing the whole story like if he was alone or had family in the house. Sure, you're in his comfort zone but it's controlled with a perimeter. If you wait till, he's driving away or out in public you may be putting people your sworn to protect in danger. If he's locked in the house just cut power, set up a perimeter and keep trying to talk with him till he surrenders or if he starts shooting return fire.

Thats the easy version but each incident is different, with different solutions. Think they killed him pretty quickly if he was home alone. jmo

Well as a LEO for 30 years but retired for 5 I won't swear to my answer, but it may seem like the better idea and maybe in the WACO case maybe they should have. Not knowing the whole story like if he was alone or had family in the house. Sure, you're in his comfort zone but it's controlled with a perimeter. If you wait till, he's driving away or out in public you may be putting people your sworn to protect in danger. If he's locked in the house just cut power, set up a perimeter and keep trying to talk with him till he surrenders or if he starts shooting return fire.

Thats the easy version but each incident is different, with different solutions. Think they killed him pretty quickly if he was home alone. jmo
I was referring to the lone person in this original post thread .
I understand Waco was different

It’s often said any agency wont do street apprehensions for a dwelling search warrant a due to public safety factors, even though the individual had an arrest warrant. Add to the unknowns if his house may be booby trapped after he leaves and/or an other potential ambush threat is also inside.
If this were a local PD, there are much kinder, gentler approaches and protocols all of which came from the best practices playbook, a brainchild of the 2014 DOJ mandated by His Higheness’ executive order, The 21st Century Policing Task Force. The DOJ set local consent decrees and severe penalties and bind local agencies from excessive use of forcc… But not for themselves.

In any case, not a good look for this Agency again.

We do not have enough information to judge the actions of the team, and I didn't see anything in the reporting that identifies whether it was agents or local LEO task force members who did the shooting. Although I suspect FBI used their HRT
What I read was it was the FBI. Which part of the FBI I don't know. And I'm not judging the actions of the team. There's not enough evidence to judge the actions of the FBI at all. That's my point. These are people who without a doubt, completely provably lied to a FISA judge to attack a political opponent and covered up evidence to protect another. We do know that. Taking any FBI action at face value, without evidence, just on their word, is absolutely ludicrous.

If they're dead their speech goes unheard! Plugging holes in what could be credible info... we will never know from this guy. As for threats against the potus goes...... Madonna gave a suggestive talk about how long has it been since a pres has been shot. In return how long since a musician has been shot would've been my reply to her! She's just another overrated O2 waste of a person!

Back