testtest

Here's a Great Deal - No Comments

Hi,

Today only! 9mm steel case, $10 per box.

At grabagun.com. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Yeah, no, steel case does not get used in my guns.

Hi,

I just got an email from Sentry Ammo. They have a case of Fiocchi 9mm 115 grain for $227 plus flat rate $15 shipping. Not too bad, if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

I've ordered from Sentry a few times, good experience.

BassCliff

Hi,

2Awarehouse.com has a good price ($208.99) on some Turan (Turkish) 9mm 124 grain, about $236 for a case delivered to my door (YMMV) if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

I would've tried it but I just ordered a case of Blazer Brass 115 grain from sgammo.com, $275 to my door.

BassCliff

Hi,

2Awarehouse.com has a good price ($208.99) on some Turan (Turkish) 9mm 124 grain, about $236 for a case delivered to my door (YMMV) if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

I would've tried it but I just ordered a case of Blazer Brass 115 grain from sgammo.com, $275 to my door.

BassCliff
$236/case for Turkish ammo when you can get known, American ammo for close to the same price ? Pass. Maybe just me but I’m also a guy who won’t buy 115gr to save $10/ case even though I know my guns will shoot it. I stick with 124.

Hi Bob,

$236/case for Turkish ammo when you can get known, American ammo for close to the same price ? Pass. Maybe just me but I’m also a guy who won’t buy 115gr to save $10/ case even though I know my guns will shoot it. I stick with 124.

I hear you. But saving $40 on a case could be significant to some folks. I couldn't find any reviews that spoke badly about that ammo. Just passing along the info. Thanks, my friend.

BassCliff

Hi Bob,

I hear you. But saving $40 on a case could be significant to some folks. I couldn't find any reviews that spoke badly about that ammo. Just passing along the info. Thanks, my friend.

BassCliff
That's true brother and I'm sure there are guys here who would be interested in a deal like this. I certainly wasn't trying to dissuade you from posting it, though I may have been trying to talk you out of buying it. ;)

Back