testtest

Hex Dragonfly brightness issue

I just bought a 4.25” prodigy with the dragonfly. It’s a nice optic, but has anyone else had issues with its brightness. Out of the box it’s almost impossible to see outside in daylight. I have adjusted all brightness settings and haven’t found one that can be seen outside. It is also barely visible indoors with good lighting.

I just bought a 4.25” prodigy with the dragonfly. It’s a nice optic, but has anyone else had issues with its brightness. Out of the box it’s almost impossible to see outside in daylight. I have adjusted all brightness settings and haven’t found one that can be seen outside. It is also barely visible indoors with good lighting.
I believe the Hex brand is either owned or distributed by Springfield exclusively so I would contact them with your concerns and probable replacement.
Honestly with all the major issues with the (Hex Wasp) I wouldn’t even consider trying that brand, for me the Holosun brand has been an incredible optic and has run flawlessly.

I run a dragonfly and can state positively that something is off. Mine is bright enough outside that I can run it on a medium setting, either your eyes are bad or the battery is weak. I get about 10 months out of a battery. There's always a possibility your dragonfly is defective 😉

Back