testtest

History and downfall of the 25 ACP

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Interesting article from the "Cheaper Than Dirt" (CTD) blog on the 25 ACP. A true "Mouse Gun" (Pocket Pistol), that declined due to bans, price of ammo, and better alternatives that came later.

Goodness, had a little Beretta 25auto way, way back when. Would fit in a shirt pocket and short of a piece of paper or cardboard wouldn't penetrate much else. I believe it was traded off for a 38. It and a lot of real money!

A friend of mine was killed with one and somehow he was able too drive around, get rid of the gun and place his body miles from the vehicle! The police claims no foul play. Something is very wrong in the neighborhood! A private investigator was brought in by the family and has a few suspects, but giving any more details. That's understandable, but the police closed the investigation.

The first pistol I ever purchased was a Raven .25 auto in a restroom of the Trailways Bus Station in Washington, D.C. (long story) it was a fun little gun to shoot. If you used it for self defense it is likely the person you shot would beat you to death with it before they realized they were wounded.

Last edited:
Back