testtest

Holosun optics xds mod 2. 9mm 4”

Does anyone know if you can mount a holosun on this pistol? Looking to add the 507c if possible. I heard the CT1500 isn’t that great of an optic. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know if you can mount a holosun on this pistol? Looking to add the 507c if possible. I heard the CT1500 isn’t that great of an optic. Thanks for any help.
You don’t mention if your slide is cut for an optic if not there are adapter plates that use the dove tail cut of the removed rear sight to securely hold an optic. There are some members of the forum that know more about what optic will work on certain guns however you can call Springfield Customer Service and ask a representative.

(800) 680-6866

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Great screen name.

When I purchased my xd s mod 2 8 months ago it came with the CT1500, after 400 or so rounds it now occupies a tiny space in my junk drawer. Much better options available today.

You don’t mention if your slide is cut for an optic if not there are adapter plates that use the dove tail cut of the removed rear sight to securely hold an optic. There are some members of the forum that know more about what optic will work on certain guns however you can call Springfield Customer Service and ask a representative.

(800) 680-6866

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Great screen name.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I don’t actually have the gun yet but thinking of getting one, unless you guys think there are better options that is similar in style/size. I am also long at a Glock 45 as an option that also optic ready. In my state the magazine cannot hold more than 10+1.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I don’t actually have the gun yet but thinking of getting one, unless you guys think there are better options that is similar in style/size. I am also long at a Glock 45 as an option that also optic ready. In my state the magazine cannot hold more than 10+1.
I do believe there is a California compliant HellCat that is ready for an optic however I don’t believe a Holosun will fit it.

Back