testtest

Holsters for the Aging Gun Carriers

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Good article and recommendations of Holsters for aging (like me :)) gun carriers. I also hope this hasn't been previously posted by say someone like Annihilator :mad:, who seems to get to these articles before I read and post them. ;)

Been through a lot of OWB/IWB on the ankle, in the pocket and tucked in my baseball cap.
A horizontal shoulder rig was great until I saw the muzzle was being pointed at everyone
behind me. Winner is the vertical shoulder rig. Stuffed with my Glock 32 all is swell.
Good stuff SMSgtRod. I've tried OWB, but now mostly IWB. I do ankle and sticky holster in sweatpants band while lounging at home. Done shoulder & chest rigs, but once inside a public place, I usually lose the jacket thus would be exposing the rig. As for 357 Sig, I got a Sig P320 in that caliber, and I'm anxious & curious to try it out. It's a caliber I've not yet fired.

I too have a holster drawer.Just ordered a James Nelson holster.I checked out his web site because he lives about ten miles from me in N.C.Most of my holsters are WildBill,also a good choice.I'm sure glad you didn't mention ankel carry.Because most of us seasoned citizens would need to use a chair to get to the gun.

Back