testtest

Horse camping trip

Sld1959

Hellcat
We are at a friend's hunt club where he annually volunteers to check the fences and initiate any repairs needed after winter. This is something he has always done the first weekend of March, weather permitting. So we are getting ready for a leisurely ride on his horses around the fences and a camp overnight in one of the larger fixed blinds out back, just an excuse to get outdoors and enjoy a ride and camping trip mostly.

This is what I will be carrying for the most part as belt gear.

cowboy smaller.jpg

We are at a friend's hunt club where he annually volunteers to check the fences and initiate any repairs needed after winter. This is something he has always done the first weekend of March, weather permitting. So we are getting ready for a leisurely ride on his horses around the fences and a camp overnight in one of the larger fixed blinds out back, just an excuse to get outdoors and enjoy a ride and camping trip mostly.

View attachment 25321

Tom Sawyer strikes again! ;)

View attachment 25321
Sounds fantastic. :)

View attachment 25321
Sounds like a good time to be had

Ugh, sorry we just left, did not take any. He got a call early this morning and his furnace was out. Probably from high winds. But who knows for sure. I seldom think to take pictures when I am in the woods for some reason.

We did have a nice Night around the camp fire sipping from our flasks and talking about days gone by when we were young, fearless, and invincible.

Using my knife actually gave me inspiration for a new project. It's been a while. Years ago I made probably 15 knives a year, these days it's lucky I do one or two. But this idea rather piqued my interest.

Back