testtest

how da hell did i become a "ronin"..????

It is interesting that Anni is the only Emissary and I am the only Saint.

iu

i wanna be a "male exoctic dancer"...
"Exoctic"? What does that mean? :(

I tried to google it. Apparently that's not a real word--ZERO hits! :oops:

You have, either deliberately or accidentally, invented a new word never used before. That is an AWESOME accomplishment, and that praise is coming from a True Word Guy. Congratulations! ;)

As inventor of the word, you get to define it. So tell what it means now, for all time.

And think carefully. Because THIS band of reprobates could possibly declare you "Exoctic" as a permanent custom rank.:oops: Whether that happens or not, I will always consider you Exoctic, 'cause that's just how my twisted brain works. ;)

So what does "exoctic" mean? :confused:

"Exoctic"? What does that mean? :(

I tried to google it. Apparently that's not a real word--ZERO hits! :oops:

You have, either deliberately or accidentally, invented a new word never used before. That is an AWESOME accomplishment, and that praise is coming from a True Word Guy. Congratulations! ;)

As inventor of the word, you get to define it. So tell what it means now, for all time.

And think carefully. Because THIS band of reprobates could possibly declare you "Exoctic" as a permanent custom rank.:oops: Whether that happens or not, I will always consider you Exoctic, 'cause that's just how my twisted brain works. ;)

So what does "exoctic" mean? :confused:

1. an exotic dancer; a striptease dancer or belly dancer.

for instance, this was me in my earlier youth.....

chris-farley.gif

Back