testtest

How do I get my free Batteries for life for osp model cds mod2

Yup, I contacted them for my Crimson Trace side saddle green laser for my Mossberg shockwave. I haven’t yet tried to get any batteries, but they sounded like it was an easy task by just calling them asking for batteries.
It is. I think it's one a year or something. After a year or two I just quit bothering and bought the batteries when I was buying all the other batteries for optics. In fact I just put fresh batteries in everything I have 2 nights ago. Altogether 11 weapons I think. Total bill on Duracell batteries ( 2032, 1632, and 357) was about $20 on Amazon. I already have a 4 pack of 1/3 for the Viridian HS-1 so no need to buy those.

It is. I think it's one a year or something. After a year or two I just quit bothering and bought the batteries when I was buying all the other batteries for optics. In fact I just put fresh batteries in everything I have 2 nights ago. Altogether 11 weapons I think. Total bill on Duracell batteries ( 2032, 1632, and 357) was about $20 on Amazon. I already have a 4 pack of 1/3 for the Viridian HS-1 so no need to buy those.
Yeah, I got quite the collection of batteries I bought from amazon too. I have other CT optics/lasers that would also net me more “batteries for life”, but I never called them to register for those. 🤷‍♂️

Osp2 red dot
Osp2 xds Springfield 9mm pistol
Looking at the Springfield Armory website for the XD-S Mod 2 OSP (which stands for Optical Sight Pistol), it appears that some come with the Crimson Trace (CT), optic installed. Crimson Trace is a separate company from Springfield Armory, but Crimson Trace does offer the “batteries for life” program. So you would need to call Crimson Trace to register for this program, and like Bassbob mention, you can get a battery free, once a year. Good luck Sydney.

Looking at the Springfield Armory website for the XD-S Mod 2 OSP (which stands for Optical Sight Pistol), it appears that some come with the Crimson Trace (CT), optic installed. Crimson Trace is a separate company from Springfield Armory, but Crimson Trace does offer the “batteries for life” program. So you would need to call Crimson Trace to register for this program, and like Bassbob mention, you can get a battery free, once a year. Good luck Sydney.
That's what I figured. CT is the only ones doing that that I know of.

I have a bunch of CT products with the free battery offer. At first, all you had to do was email them. They changed it up making it more bureaucratic to the point that it was easier to just buy the batteries on my own.

Back