testtest

How To Carry a Concealed Pistol Comfortably and Confidently for the First Time

I have recently become enamored with 5.11. They make great stuff. I only wear it at the range or milling around the homestead.
They do. I have used their stuff for work since they became a thing. Great gear.

What I get a chuckle out of is these dudes that can’t let it go off duty or play cosplay like they are on a USMS task force running around practically kitted up. (Grunt Style apparel sort of falls in there too)

Might as well open carry at that point you just told EVERYONE you have a gun and probably 4 magazines on you!

But it’s a free country!

My last employer sent me to the 5.11 store in Colorado Springs to get sized for my uniforms.

It seems like they were going to issue me three pairs of pants and four shirts.

The pants alone would have cost almost $300. And I think the shirts were 60 bucks a piece.

If my employer is paying for it I wouldn't have cared but there's no way in hell I'm paying that much money for a pair of pants.

No one knows I'm carrying. Except people that know me and know I am always carrying. Of that I am quite sure.
Concur. The Only people who know I carry are close family and very close friends-count them on your fingers and you’ll have fingers left over. Frankly, it’s nobody’s business. Our state is constitutional carry and I do see some folks doing the open carry thing. Not me-to me that’s like having “shoot me first” in large letters on the front and back of your shirt🙄. Your life, your choice. Same reason I didn’t wear uniform off duty when I was a firefighter-walk into the local stop n rob in a infirm when something bad is going down and Bubba or Tyrone is not going to take time to read the badge and see you’re a harmless “fire” guy. YMMV.

My last employer sent me to the 5.11 store in Colorado Springs to get sized for my uniforms.

The pants alone would have cost almost $300. And I think the shirts were 60 bucks a piece.

If my employer is paying for it I wouldn't have cared but there's no way in hell I'm paying that much money for a pair of pants.
Yeah they are pricey. I’m still working on my pairs since I retired in the Federal side. I have also had a couple pairs of Proper pants and it seems like they are hit or miss but 511 seems to be good

A local store started carrying Firstline that’s similar to 511 but I’m not sure on how they are never bought any

Their pants are awesome though.

Their pants are awesome though.
FB_IMG_1631779835149.jpg

Tied for first place best security assignment I ever had. For what it's worth those trees on the horizon or the other side of the fence line.
20190909_002138.jpg

The other one was the FedEx warehouse I worked at where I found my cat.

Anyway, the first place was a propane storage facility so if somebody decided that we had to wear all cotton clothing.

I was issued a royal blue 511 Polo and the old Royal Robbins 511 pants. All I ever had to do is walk around the fence line and walk through the tank field once an hour.

I had to DX my uniform every 3 or 4 months because the shirts faded out and the pants frayed.

I didn't care because I wasn't paying for them but I've never really been thrilled with 5.11 quality since

Back