testtest

I did not know

I was reading an article that said that in 1940 American citizens were donating their personal fire arms to the English for the war. They had eliminated citizens owning guns and could not arm a volunteer milita.
It would seem our second amendment was a good thing for them as well. They should learn their own history.
There was an article about this in the NRA magazines a few months back.

I believe there was a story about a specific individual, war hero or possibly a competition shooter who sent a letter along with his asking for it to be returned after the war. Which it was. I believe that gun is in the NRA Firearms Museum now.

Last edited:
There was an article about this in the NRA magazines a few months back.

I believe there was a story about a specific indivdiual, war hero or possibly a competition shooter who sent a letter along with his asking for it to be returned after the war. Which it was. I believe that gun is in the NRA Firearms Museum now.

Pretty much sounds like the same article.

Where and to whom will Sleepy Joe [be advised to] donate confiscated hardware?
Perhaps the BATF will need them to forward to the Cartels/Coyotes via another Fast & Furious operation?
Sure Eric WithHolder will be glad to offer his misguided services again.

Or to the security details of the politicos that have authored the grab?

And there will be adequate to issue to the Gulag Hacks guarding the rest of us?

I was reading an article that said that in 1940 American citizens were donating their personal fire arms to the English for the war. They had eliminated citizens owning guns and could not arm a volunteer milita.
It would seem our second amendment was a good thing for them as well. They should learn their own history.
An interesting off the wall read about initiatives results:

From the article.
#1 Churchill wanted a 500,000 man militia and got 1.5 million. They had disarmed their population however.
plus they had just rescued 338,000 soldiers that needed rearmed.
#2 news papers at the time reported that 500,000 model 1917 eddystone enfields were being sent to the Uk via the lend-lease act. They showed up without manuals which the NRA made available. They were the weapons used by former soldiers in WW1. (But it did not end there)
#3 then they took out ads asking for confiscated weapons and gifted weapons. The person who started that Charles Cutting sent a rifle Springfield 1903 and put a brass plaque on it saying he would like it returned when they beat Germany. It was returned.

Last edited:
Back