testtest

I don't believe in coincidence

When the bean counters took over Boeing from the engineers things started slipping.

They over-extend what they could get out of the 737 without committing to a new single-aisle design.

Plus, with several mil contracts the govt. moved the goal posts regarding equipment needs, and the subcontractors dropped the ball on certain items. And, Boeing committed to fixed-price contracts that blew up on them.

Then Covid hit & Boeing lost a lot of the old experienced employees, and the same happened to Spirit that builds.

Lastly, the airlines have dropped the ball on maintenance of aircraft, with new and existing aircraft.

Boeing isn't alone when it comes to QC issues, with LM having developmental and QC issues with some of their products.

All in all it's cumulative effects.

And another whistleblower died from a "self-inflicted gunshot wound"...yeah right. Do the Clintons own a lot of Boeing stock or something?
most likely
was the self inflicted shot , like the one on the park bench that shot himself in the back of the head 2x?

aviation issues, accidents etc run in a 10-12 year cycle of OHSITTTTT its crashing and stuff
scary stuff . loss of trained people, the GET IT DONE regardless attitudes, etc are not good

i dunno, he contracted MRSA......

he could have been a member of a gym, where he got it, like from a not to well laundered/cleaned towel, maybe he accidently picked up another persons towel, maybe another person had it and spread it on the equipment, or he could have gotten it at the local bar, he could have visited a friend, or family member in the hospital,........ anywhere.

it ain't like he was shot, or in a car chase, or killed to make it look like a mugging.

i dunno, he contracted MRSA......

he could have been a member of a gym, where he got it, like from a not to well laundered/cleaned towel, maybe he accidently picked up another persons towel, maybe another person had it and spread it on the equipment, or he could have gotten it at the local bar, he could have visited a friend, or family member in the hospital,........ anywhere.

it ain't like he was shot, or in a car chase, or killed to make it look like a mugging.
murder by accident is the best way...no questions.
a dab of goo on his key chain or door handle
did anyone else get sick from the gym? not that i dont believe it could be an accident, but i dont believe it was not

murder by accident is the best way...no questions.
a dab of goo on his key chain or door handle
did anyone else get sick from the gym? not that i dont believe it could be an accident, but i dont believe it was not
we don't know of others that had MRSA, from the gym, or where ever he was when he contracted it.

unless one or 2 hospitals report them

Back