testtest

I See You!

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Affordable Night Vision Options Part I

We can all agree that being able to see in the dark is a huge tactical advantage. It’s even more of an advantage when your opponent cannot.

Affordable Night Vision Options Part 2

Now let’s talk about how to best use your new gear.

“Now you need to make some decisions. Most professionals suggest using the NV on your NON shooting eye. That leaves your dominant eye unaffected by the light coming from the NV. It means you can continue the look and shoot as normal in dark environments.”

——-
Ok …. Stop

If you have a NV compatible RDS and you have the NVG on your non shooting eye, how in the hell are you going to see the target in the dark with a normal rds. Not !! Take your rds. Turn off all the lights in your room. Put sight to eye. What do you see … “pitch black”
If you have an IR laser, you can use the nvg non dom eye to point and shoot with the other nvg eye, but the whole purpose of NVG and red dot with an NVG setting is to look down the RDS with your NVG’s and see in the dark…
WTF is this guy trying to say.. use your x ray vision on the non nvg eye to look thru your sight and see the target in the dark with the non illuminated sight picture ..

I run NVG’s and a nvg compatible red dot.
Lights out. No four wheeler lights, no hand lights, nothing.

Roll up on target . Throw gun to shoulder. Red dot on target … squeeze… kill

Why in the hell would you turn on a light close in on a perp when you have nvg’s on.. for “close in” .. this guys article is horrid.

Quote: “Also don’t forget a white light is still a valuable tool. Use the white light when you are close to a threat. The bright light will distract/blind anyone having it flashed in their eyes.”

NVG’s are for the advantage… “surprise mofo.. bang bang” why in the heck would you turn on a light … WTF !!!!!!

I’ve downed prob 100+ hogs NVG style

IMG_1480.jpeg
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1476.jpeg

I think there's a substantial difference between shooting hogs, and deciding to open fire on a human without confirming their identity, or otherwise have the intel that they are a confirmed threat.

My .02

Last edited:
Back