testtest

I Usually Carry a Hellcat but Collect Walther PPKs and PPK/S Pistols

druryj

Alpha
Ahhhh, the iconic Walther PPK...has there ever been a more aesthetically pleasing pistol? Not in my mind! I collect both PPK and PPK/S pistols dating from immediately post WWII up until 1986, with the exceptions of 3 being of Interarms/Made in the USA lineage; stainless steel models. I do not care for the S&W versions or the new ones out of Ft Smith...that extended proboscis, or tang, ruins the lines of the gun, for me anyway. I currently have 9 of them, with one on the way; a GunBroker find. I have them in .22LR, .32ACP, and in .380ACP. I have been working on finding really nice ones, in excellent condition, so I can have both a PPK and PPK/S in each of those calibers. I will post a pic of the 9 currently in my safe, and a few of some that are my favorites, and then a pic of the PPK I just bought off Gunbroker, which should be in my hands by Monday, April 19th. Pic #1 is of the 9 pistols. #2, 3, and 4 are of a nicely engraved and with Gold Plated Parts PPK/S in .380ACP. #5 and 6 are of my PPK-L, (lightweight) in .32ACP. You just don't see these very often. It's a joy to carry and a joy to shoot. The last pic is of the PPK I just bought which should be in my hands hopefully tomorrow.

Attachments

• Walther Family of Nine.jpg
    Walther Family of Nine.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Eng Gold 5.jpg
    Eng Gold 5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Eng Gold 4.jpg
    Eng Gold 4.jpg